When the current nomination process was introduced in the 1990s, the motivation was to allow members of the public to more easily nominate the everyday heroes and heroines we meet in our lives; that the honours shouldn’t be reserved for the rich and elite.
We have used that philosophy in designing how we work at Bayleaf – affordable pricing for writing great nominations.
We will write the nomination for you using information you provide to us, discussions with contacts and friends and also any research we think might be needed.
We follow these simple steps
- We have a phone conversation with you where you explain the nomination to us.
- After we give you an assessment of success, we send you an online questionnaire to give us initial information about the candidate and what services you would like
- You pay either all, or a portion of the fee and then we start to create the nomination. Depending on the complexity of the research needed, it will take us 2-4 weeks to complete the first draft of the document.
- We send you the draft for your approval and will perform unlimited iterations until we are both happy with the document.
- The nomination will be submitted.